Qualified & certified electrical installer
As a NAPIT Part P Approved Electrician I can execute any domestic electrical works, including the ones that are notifiable work under Building Regulations Requirements.
Electrical services provided
- Installation of domestic electrical circuits
- Wiring of fixed electrical equipment
- Fault finding & troubleshooting
- Lighting design and installation
- Electrical installation condition reporting (EICR)
I can carry out full domestic electrical installations, in compliance with the BS 7671 wiring regulations. I’m registered under Competent Person Scheme for Electrical installation work in dwellings (A1.1) (Including Part P) with NAPIT.
You can take a look at some of the electrical jobs and projects that I’ve worked on by visiting my work portfolio with electrical installations.
* Carefurbish is the trading name of Janos Tovisi, a sole trader registered with HMRC. I hold a public liability insurance cover in the limit of £2,000,000,
and a professional indemnity insurance cover in the limit of £250,000. The business is not registered for VAT purposes.